yesterday I had the best day this year.
miss juliaquestionmark and i had planned this day for some time now, a bookshoptour through all our favourite bookstores. we had delicious coffee and spent a long time longing for all the beautiful books we saw… yea ok we also bought lots of them.
if you are interessted in books and would like to know where i like to shop, there you go:
1. shakespear & company in viennas sterngasse is a cute little old bookstore which i explored for the first time. but surely not the last time. i loved it. new and old stuff, english books and even ladders as if you where in an old library.
2. lia wolf, sadly closed at the moment. but it’s the go to store if you’re looking for a design or art book!
3. morawa, probably the biggest book store next to thalia in vienna. i always feel like the staff knows every book they sell even though they have every book you can imagine.
4. yellow, a tiny bookstore i found last year. they sell new but also second hand in a really good quality and awesome price range – i bought 5 books there ;)
5. walter könig bookstore at museumsquartier is another go to store for art books. they always have a huge sale section too. i could spend hours in there just looking at all the books.
where do you buy your books?